Copying is slavery, you have to reach the spirit.
~ Zen Proverb
DIFFERENT LANGUAGE – DIFFERENT METAPHYSICAL INFLUENCE (WATER – WASSER – EAU)
Naming a new company or a new event has subtle consequences. The metaphysical influence of numerical equivalents for any language object or other word occurrence should not be ignored.
Lately, I’ve been asking myself what kind of subtle influence the inherent properties of the language entity ‘water’ play out in real life. As we all know, different languages will change the numerical equivalent for objects and other occurrences. Although the natural properties for an object are the same in different languages, the subtle numerical influence of the linguistic entity varies, and therefore manifests additionally different experiences in the sphere of its influence. As an example I would like to demonstrate here some emerging different influences of the linguistic entity 'water' for the following languages: English, German, and French.
English (water): Numerical equivalent for the entity ‘water’ is number twenty-two and/or four (W=23/5, A=1, T=20/2, E=5, R=18/9 and 5+1+2+5+9=22 and 2+2=4).
German (water=Wasser): Numerical equivalent for the entity ‘Wasser’ is also number twenty-two and/or four (W=23/5, A=1, S=19/1, S=19/1, E=5, R=18/9 and 5+1+1+1+5+9=22 and 2+2=4).
French (water=eau): Numerical equivalent for the entity ‘eau’ is number nine (E=5, A=1, U=21/3 and 5+1+3=9).
As you can see the numerical equivalent for the entity ‘water’ in English and German is in unison, but the support structures for these language entities vary. The linguistic entity ‘water’ in English is supported by five letters, whereas the German entity ‘Wasser’ is supported by six letters. The numerical equivalent in French for the language entity ‘eau’ varies drastically from English and German, and the support structure consisting of only three letters as well. I would like to remind you here – I’ve mentioned this many times in previous explanations – the subtle metaphysical influence of linguistic entities manifests in slightly different experiences within their sphere of influence. The inherent natural properties for objects or other occurrences remain the same in different languages, but the subtle metaphysical influence of the linguistic entity also manifests itself in a different kind of influence. Therefore we have to know the numerical equivalent for a specific object or word and assess certain manifestations within their sphere of influence according to that value as well.
Water, according to its natural properties, is used throughout the world for the same reasons. But let’s see how the linguistic entity ‘water’ in different languages (English, German, and French) manifests additionally a different outcome while being under the influence of a different metaphysical, numerical value, including its support structure. In other words, are there any kind of occurrences where the linguistic entity 'water' manifests outcomes that could be linked to the properties of the value of its metaphysical numerical equivalent? I think we can see that in the following instances:
- The numerical equivalent of 'water' and 'Wasser' is number four in both English and German. The metaphysical properties of these two linguistic entities indicate that the metaphysical function of these objects is to systematically build something tangible on the material plane. However, this function is assisted in each language by a different support structure. For English, the support structure is number five, and for German it is number six.
– The water crisis in Flint, Michigan is a good example where we can see the influence of number five, the support structure for the linguistic entity ‘water’, quite well. The properties of change, less restrictions, more freedom have an adverse influence on the water supply for the Flint, Michigan residents. Without considering all the actual different reasons for the Flint, Michigan water crisis, the support structure of number five for the linguistic entity ‘water’ can be seen here: change happened, but in a very negative way. But that does not mean that it will stay this way. Change happens here too. Moreover, this change not only highlights this water crisis, but also all other problematic issues that community/society ignore but really need to address.
– Another example of another ‘not so great outcome’ of number five or change is California’s water shortage. Though water has been used in a systematic, orderly way to transform earthly manifestations while improving certain conditions on the material plane, the support structure for the linguistic entity ‘water’, with properties of change, less restrictions, more freedom, can be perceived here, too, but also in a negative way. Too much freedom and less restrictions can cause havoc on a system that requires a balanced approach. The vanishing water resources in California are the result of many different reasons, but they also point to many other problematic issues that have been ignored, but need attention just as much as the water crisis in Flint, Michigan.
– In contrast, the support structure for the German linguistic entity ‘Wasser’ is number six. The number six embodies properties of being creative, generative, and of service. In Germany, water is considered a necessary natural resource that must be protected and controlled from the source to the last consumer. There are many rules, regulations, institutions, and organizations in Germany, which are in service for its most precious natural resource ‘Wasser.’ The service-oriented properties of number six, which serve as a support structure for the linguistic entity ‘Wasser’, are very well recognizable in the way in which the natural resource water is maintained in Germany.
– Unlike these two linguistic entities, the numerical equivalent for the French linguistic entity ‘eau’ is number nine and the support structure assisting this manifestation is number three. This is quite a different subtle metaphysical influence that this linguistic entity embodies. The metaphysical properties of completion, take-over, and universality manifest through number nine and the question arises here, where does this subtle metaphysical influence manifests in the sphere of influence of the linguistic entity ‘eau’? I think it can be seen in the way water is managed by the public sector in the city of Grenoble. The citizens of Grenoble enjoy water as a common good at a price far below that of privatized water supplies. (See article “How Did Grenoble Start a French Water Revolution? It Made Its Water Management Public.” by Barnabé Binctin.) And the support structure of number three, which in and of itself manifests characteristics of diversity and completion, is the supporting factor to reach the number nine goal here.
© May 31, 2018 Ute Sonja Medley (SUM UNIVERSAL)
Words, like nature, half reveal and half conceal the soul within.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
Copyright © 2010-2019 SUM UNIVERSAL® • Ute Sonja Medley. All rights reserved.